Upon confirmation of your booking, you agree to our terms and conditions which are as follows. Throughout these terms and conditions, the use of ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Cat and Turtle, and ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the customer or client.
1. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. Until we are in receipt of this payment, your booking is not confirmed. We will confirm your booking by email, along with an invoice for the final payment.
2. Cancellations within six weeks of your function/event will incur full cost.
3. Outstanding balances must be paid six weeks before your event/function, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
4. Any changes in your catering numbers and/or menus must be made in writing no later than two weeks before your event.
5. We do not accept liability for any failure to provide services which are caused by circumstances beyond out control, including fire evacuations, power and water failure, or ‘acts of God’. However, we will endeavour to assist and find alternative solutions where possible.
6. We have full public liability insurance.
7. Parking is the responsibility of the customer where permits or tickets are required.
8. You are responsible for providing Cat and Turtle with a sufficiently equipped kitchen, with a fully functioning oven, 4 ring hob, adequate counter space, and clean, running, hot water.
9. You are responsible to provide us with electricity.
10. You are responsible to provide us with toilet facilities.
11. We will need up to 6 hours access to the venue prior to serving. Usually this will be much less.
12. We cannot be held responsible for any allergies caused by our food. We will always endeavour to make sure our foods are allergen free where it has been bought to our attention, however we cannot be held responsible for any mild cross contamination in the kitchen. Please contact us if you or any of your guests have special dietary requirements.
13. We strive to serve food on time, however our chef reserves the right to change the serving time if he/she deems the food not ready for consumption.
14. Cat and Turtle are not liable for any damages, accidents or injuries to persons or pets whilst using or handling equipment.
15. If the customer changes the serving time on the day, we cannot be held responsible for the quality of the product. Due to the fine dining nature of our food, it is imperative that food is served on time. Our games are tailored to allow for this, however if your group finishes a round much faster than the average group, there may be a period of time between the round ending and the food being served.
16. Non-serving persons should keep out of the kitchen as much as possible throughout the duration of the event.
17. Abusive and threatening behaviour towards our staff at your event will not be tolerated under any circumstances and could result in us; contacting the police, leaving your event with no refund and legal action being taken
18. Any damages to our equipment caused by the customer or guests will need to be paid for no later than 7 days after the event.
19. We will provide character sheets two weeks before your event, but it is your responsibility to distribute these to your guests.
20. We are not responsible for your guests showing up and we do not offer refunds for no-shows.
21. You are responsible for providing glassware for the table.
22. We strive for continuous improvement, so if you have any feedback after your event, please contact us via email at [email protected]