Scotland elopement planning… creating intimate, romantic and magical destination weddings in my stunning home country is a true passion of mine. A Scotland elopement is not just a wedding day, but an entire experience, shared with those closest to you.
With her ancient castles and stunning cultural cities, dramatic mountains, breathtakingly blue seas and miles of white sands, I can fully understand the allure of this beautiful country and the reason people might want elope to Scotland to get married. There really is something for everyone here.
For anyone looking to elope in Scotland, this service includes:
- An in depth consultation to get to know you and discover the style (aesthetic and logistical) of your wedding. In person, or via video call, at any time.
- Unlimited, regular meetings with myself, either online or in person.
- Budget management documents and planning timelines.
- Researching and recommending a series of trusted venues and suppliers, securing upon your authorisation
- Liaising and coordinating with suppliers, including attending any meetings.
- Assisting with guest overspill accommodation bookings.
- Assisting with sourcing and completing required UK paperwork.
- Producing a minute by minute running order of the day for all suppliers.
- (Optional) Myself in attendance from start to finish on the day to oversee all arrangements and ensure the smooth running of the day (for a maximum of 14 hours)
Investment: this Scotland elopement planning service requires a minimum investment of £2000 and varies due to a number of factors. After your initial consultation, I will provide you with a proposal.