Scotland…. With her ancient castles and stunning cultural cities, dramatic mountains, breathtakingly blue seas and miles of white sands, I can fully understand the allure of this beautiful country as a wedding destination. There really is something for everyone here.
Scottish elopements are my speciality – there’s something very romantic and intimate about them. An elopement is not just a wedding day, but an entire experience, shared with those closest to you.
This service includes:
- An in depth consultation to get to know you and discover the style (aesthetic and logistical) of your wedding. In person, or via video call, at any time.
- Unlimited, regular meetings with myself, either online or in person.
- Budget management documents and planning timelines.
- Researching and recommending a series of trusted venues and suppliers, securing upon your authorisation
- Liaising and coordinating with suppliers, including attending any meetings.
- Assisting with guest overspill accommodation bookings.
- Assisting with sourcing and completing required UK paperwork.
- Producing a minute by minute running order of the day for all suppliers.
- (Optional) Myself in attendance from start to finish on the day to oversee all arrangements and ensure the smooth running of the day (for a maximum of 14 hours)
Investment: This service requires a minimum investment of £2000 and varies due to a number of factors. After your initial consultation, I will provide you with a proposal.